1. Yaghi M.A. 2018. Comparative Analysis of the role of Saudi Arabia, Qatar and United Arab Emirates in the Syrian Crisis / Paper presented at 2018 Gulf Research Meeting. 31 July - 3 August 2018, University of Cambridge. Pp. 1-40.
2. Vasiliev A.M., Khayrullin T.R., Korotayev A.V. 2019. New Alliance in the struggle for leadership in the Arab region. Asia and Africa today. № 10. (In Russ.) DOI 10.31857/S032150750006519-2
3. Khayrullin T.R. 2019. The Struggle for Leadership in the Arab region. Do Islamists have a chance? Moscow) (In Russ.) ISBN 978-5-91298-243-9.
4. Khayrullin T.R. 2019. The Struggle for Leadership in the Arab region. Do Islamists have a chance? Moscow) (In Russ.) ISBN 978-5-91298-243-9.
5. Katzman K. 2019. Qatar: Governance, security, and US policy. Washington.
6. Kostelyanez S.V. 2015. Sudan's regional policy in the context of the Arab crisis. Asia and Africa today. № 7. (In Russ.)
7. Horizons of Sudanese -Turkish Relations. 2017. https://sudanow-magazine.net/page.php?subId=8&Id=318 (accessed 10.01.2022)
8. Donelli F., Dentice G. 2020. Fluctuating Saudi and Emirati Alignment Behaviours in the Horn of Africa. The International Spectator. Vol. 55, №. 1. DOI: 10.1080/03932729.2019.1706389
9. Custers D. 2020. Sudan’s Transitional Process in the Face of Regional Rivalries https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/mec/2020/11/20/sudans-transitional-process-in-the-face-of-regional-rivalries/ (accessed 12.01.2022)
10. Kostelyanez S.V. 2014. Sudan after the partition of the country: finding ways to overcome the crisis. Asia and Africa today. № 10. (In Russ.)
11. Kabandula A., Shaw T.M. 2018. Rising powers and the horn of Africa: conflicting regionalisms. Third World Quarterly. Vol. 39. №. 12. DOI: 10.1080/01436597.2018.1527684
12. Prunier G. 2018. Gulf Countries and Turkey Pitch Against Each Other... in Africa https://orientxxi.info/magazine/gulf-countries-and-turkey-pitch-against-each-other-in-africa,2772 (accessed 10.01.2022)
13. Bishku M.B. 2019. The Muslim Middle East and Northeast Africa: The Interaction of Geopolitics, Economic Interests, and Regional Rivalry. Journal of Global South Studies. Vol. 36. №. 1. DOI: 10.1353/gss.2019.0002
14. Abbas W. 2018. UAE pumps in Dh28b for Sudan's development, fiscal stability https://www.khaleejtimes.com/uae-pumps-in-dh28b-for-sudans-development-fiscal-stability (accessed 12.01.2022)
15. Custers D. 2020. Sudan’s Transitional Process in the Face of Regional Rivalries https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/mec/2020/11/20/sudans-transitional-process-in-the-face-of-regional-rivalries/ (accessed 10.01.2022)
16. Shay S. 2018. Turkey - Sudan strategic relations and the implications for the region https://www.idc.ac.il/he/research/ips/ documents/publication/5/shaul_shay_turkeysudan11_01_18a.pdf (accessed 12.01.2022)
17. Kucukgocmen A., Abdelaziz Kh. Turkey to restore Sudanese Red Sea port and build naval dock 26.12.2017. https://www.reuters. com/article/us-turkey-sudan-port-idUSKBN1EK0ZC (accessed 10.01.2022)
18. Turkey seeks to boost trade volume with Sudan to $10B. 2017. https://www.aa.com.tr/en/africa/turkey-seeks-to-boost-trade-volume-with-sudan-to-10b/1014076 (accesed 12.01.2022)
19. Sudan president, Qatar’s Defence Minister open Sur clothing factory. 09.01.2017. https://www.gulf-times.com/story/527408/ Sudan-president-Qatar-s-Defence-Minister-open-Sur- (accessed 10.01.2022)
20. Knopf P. 2018. South Sudan's civil war and conflict dynamics in the Red Sea. - Special Report 431. Washington.
21. Gallopin J.-P. 2019. The Great Game of the UAE and Saudi Arabia in Sudan https://pomeps.org/the-great-game-of-the-uae-and-saudi-arabia-in-sudan (accessed 12.01.2022)
22. Magdy S. As Sudan uprising grew, Arab states worked to shape its fate. 08.05.2019. https://apnews.com/article/ap-top-news-qatar-international-news-omar-al-bashir-saudi-arabia-e30e894617cf4dfb9a811af2df22de93 (accessed 10.01.2022)
23. Kent R. Exposing the RSF’s Secret Financial Network. 09.12.2019. https://www.globalwitness.org/en/campaigns/conflict-minerals/exposing-rsfs-secret-financial-network/ (accessed 12.01.2022)
24. Walsh D., Amid U.S. Silence, Gulf Nations Back the Military in Sudan’s Revolution. 26.04.2019. https://www.nytimes. com/2019/04/26/world/africa/sudan-revolution-protest-saudi-arabia-gulf.html (accessed 10.01.2022)
25. Miller R., Cardaun S. 2020. Multinational security coalitions and the limits of middle power activism in the Middle East: the Saudi case. International Affairs. Vol. 96. №. 6. DOI: 10.1093/ia/iiaa158
26. De Waal, A. 2019. Sudan: A Political Marketplace Framework Analysis. https://sites.tufts.edu/reinventingpeace/files/2019/07/ Sudan-A-political-market-place-analysis-final-20190731.pdf (accessed 12.01.2022)
27. Aksut F. 2020. Turkey, Qatar aid Sudan's fight against COVID-19 https://www.aa.com.tr/en/africa/turkey-qatar-aid-sudans-fight-against-covid-19/1966055 (accessed 10.01.2022)
28. Redondo R. Qatar and Turkey may be recruiting over 5,000 Somalis to fight in the Libyan war. 03.08.2020. https://atalayar.com/en/content/qatar-and-turkey-may-be-recruiting-over-5000-somalis-fight-libyan-war (accessed 12.01.2022)
29. Kouskouvelis I., Zarras K. 2019. Cairo and Riyadh, Vying for Leadership. Middle East Quarterly. Vol. 26. № 2.
30. Abdulrahim A. 2021. Qatari FM visits Sudan to discuss bilateral ties https://www.aa.com.tr/en/politics/qatari-fm-visits-sudan-to-discuss-bilateral-ties/2252181 (accessed 10.01.2022)
31. Sudan and Turkey sign joint communiqué. 13.08.2021. https://www.dabangasudan.org/en/all-news/article/sudan-and-turkey-sign-joint-communiqué (accessed 12.01.2022)
32. Abdelaziz Kh. Sudan's Burhan says army ousted government to avoid civil war. 26.10.2021. https://www.reuters.com/ world/africa/telecommunications-interrupted-sudan-after-coup-2021-10-26/ (accessed 12.02.2022)
33. Walsh D., Dahir A.L., Marks S. Sudan's Military Seizes Power, Casting Democratic Transition Into Chaos. 25.10.2021. https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/25/world/africa/sudan-military-coup.html (accessed 14.02.2022)
34. Elassar A., Meilhan P. Sudan's Prime Minister resigns amid violent anti-coup protests that have left at least 57 people dead. 02.01.2022. https://edition.cnn.com/2022/01/02/world/sudan-protest-killed-anti-coup-security-forces/index.html (accessed 12.02.2022)
35. Dorsey J.M. Sudan And The UAE: Pulling Sudanese Strings - Analysis. 03.11.2021. https://www.eurasiareview.com/03112021-sudan-and-the-uae-pulling-sudanese-strings-analysis/ (accessed 14.02.2022)
36. Coward N.F., Hamilton M., Tovar A. US Government Removes Sudan from State Sponsor of Terrorism list. 18.12.2020. https://sanctionsnews.bakermckenzie.com/us-government-removes-sudan-from-state-sponsor-of-terrorism-list/ (accessed 12.02.2022)
No posts found