1. Yang B. The Belt and Road Initiative and China-Africa Production Capacity Cooperation. National Think Tank. (3). Beijing, China Social Science Press.
2. Agenda 2063. The Africa We Want. Final Edition. African Union Commission. April 2015. P. 8. ISBN 978-92-95104-23-5
3. Zhang Ch., Zhang M. China-Africa Cooperation in the Peace and Security Issue. China-Africa Cooperation in the New Era. Think Tank Reports. Beijing. 2018 (4).
4. India-Africa Defence Dialogue to be held alongside every DefExpo. 2021. https://pib.gov.in/PressReleasePage.aspx?PRID=1754522 (accessed 14.03.2022)
5. India-Nigeria Strategic and Counter-Terrorism Dialogue. 2021. https://www.mea.gov.in/press-releases.htmdtl/33593/India_Nige-ria_Strategicand_CounterTerrorism_Dialogue (accessed 29.07.2022)
6. Pauley L. 2018. China Takes the Lead in UN Peacekeeping. The Diplomat. 17 April. https://thediplomat.com/2018/04/china-takes-the-lead-in-peacekeeping (accessed 15.07.2022)
7. Dyrenforth Th. 2021. Beijing’s Blue Helmets: What to Make of China’s Role in UN Peacekeeping in Africa. Modern War Institute. 19 August. (accessed 12.07. 2022)
8. Legarda H. 2019. China Global Security. Research Papers Tracker. № 5. International Institute for Strategic Studies. L.Wash. August.
9. Mukerji Asoke Kumar. 2019. UN Peacekeeping: India’s Contributions. https://mea.gov.in/articles-in-indian-media.htm?dtl/32014/UN_Peacekeeping_Indias_Contributions (accessed 31.03.2022)
10. Nantulya P. 2019. Chinese Hard Power Supports its Growing Strategic Interests in Africa. Africa Center for Strategic Studies. 17 January. https://africacenter.org/spotlight/chinese-hard-power-supports-its-growing-strategic-interests-in-africa/ (accessed 21.12. 2021)
11. Herbert N. 2021. China’s Belt and Road Initiative invests in African infrastructure and African military and police forces. Viernes. Revista de Prensa. 30 April. https://www.almendron.com (accessed 12.07.2022)
12. Nantulya P. 2020. Chinese Security Contractors in Africa. Carnegie Endowment for International Peace. 8 Oct. https://carnegiendowment.trg (accessed 21.12.2021)
13. Address by External Affairs, 2021. Minister at the UNSC Open Debate on ‘Peace and Security in Africa: addressing root causes of conflict while promoting post-pandemic recovery in Africa’. https://www.mea.gov.in/Speeches-tatements.htm?dtl/33869/Address+ by+External+Affairs+Minister+at+the+UNSC+ Open+D (accessed 05.04.2022)
14. Rej Abhijnan. 2019. India, Africa and peacekeeping: Beyond the responsibility to protect - Part I, II. https://www.africaportal.org/ features/india-africa-and-peacekeeping-beyon-responsibility-protect-part-i (accessed 31.03.2022)
15. Dolan P. 2022. Partnerships Make Peacekeeping Possible: The United States Works Worldwide to Build Global Peacekeeping Capacity. https://www.state.gov/partnerships-make-peacekeeping-possible-the-united-states-works-worldwide-to-build-global-peace-keepi (accessed 14.03.2022)
16. Panda A. 2019. India Underscores Indian Ocean First Responder Role after Mozambique Tropical Cyclone. The Diplomat. https://thediplomat.com/2019/03/india-underscores-indian-ocean-first-responder-role-after-mozambique-tropical-cyclone (accessed 14.03.2022)
17. Lebedeva I.B. 2018. Indian Ocean: challenges of the XXI century and India (Essays of international relations). Ed. T.L.Shaumyan. Moscow. (In Russ.)
18. Pant Harsh V., Haidar Ava M. 2017. China’s Expanding Military Footprint in Africa. Observer Research Foundation. Issue № 195. September 2017 (accessed 29.07.2022)
19. Abramova I., Fituni L. 2018. African Segment of Multipolar World. Dynamics of geostrategic significance. World Economy and International Relations. 62 (12) (In Russ.). DOI: 10.20542/0131-2227-2018-62-12-5-14
20. Olander E. 2022. Head of U.S. Forces in Africa Repeats Unsubstantiated Claim that China is Planning an Atlantic Military Base. China Africa Project. 24 June.
21. Nyabiage J. 2022. Chinese Foreign Minister set for 3-nation tour of East Africa as Beijing sees to deepen Ties. South China Morning Post. 3 January.
22. Staden Cobus van. 2022. Africa: What does Chinese foreign minister Wang Yi’s tour signify. Africa Report. 12 Jan. https://www.theafricareport.com (accessed 05.03. 2022)
23. Kathayat Sarthak. 2020. India in the Indian Ocean Region: Strategic Analysis of India’s Foreign Policy towards Vanilla Islands. https://www.academia.edu/4268759/India_in_the_Indian_Ocean_Region_Strategic_Analysis_of_India’s_Foreign_Policy_towards_Vi (accessed 30.03.2022)
24. Usov V.A. 2017. India-Africa relations and problems of joint counter-terrorism. Journal of the Institute for African studies. № 2, Moscow (In Russ.).
25. Revi V. 2021. India’s approach towards Seychelles in the Indian Ocean Region. Observer Research Foundation. https://orfonline. org/expert-speak/indias-approach-towards-seychelles-in-the-indian-ocean-region (accessed 05.04.2022)
26. Chakrabarty Malancha. 2017. Contemporary Aspects of India’s Relations with East and South Africa. Observer Research Foundation. https://www.orfonline.org (accessed 05.04.2022)
27. China’s National Defense in the New Era. Full Text of 2019. Defence White Paper (English and Chinese Versions). The State Council Information Office of the People’s Republic of China. Foreign Languages Press Co, LTD. Beijing, China. ISBN 978-7-119-11925-0
28. Olander E. 2021. China-Africa: Top 10 issues going into 2021. The Africa Report. 4 January. https://www.theafricareport.com (accessed 07.05.2022)
No posts found