1. Nyabiage Jevans, China’s trade with Africa grows 22% in 2019 to 208 bn. South China Morning Post. 18.01.2020.
2. Olander Eric 2021. By the Numbers: New Report Breaks Down Current State of China-Africa Trade and Economic Ties. The China Africa Project. September 27.
3. Mureithi Carlos. Trade between Africa and China reached an all-time high in 2021. Quartz. Africa. February 8, 2022.
4. Olander Eric. China-Africa Trade in 2021 Amounted to $254 Billion, Breaking an All-Time Record. The China Africa Project. January 29, 2022.
5. Chubarov I.G. Five components of China’s Foreign Economic Course “One Belt - One Road”. International Policy. 2018 № 3 (25). Pp. 45-58. DOI: 1046272/2587-8476-2018-03-4558 (In Russ.)
6. Herbert Natalie. China’s Belt and Road Initiative invests in African infrastructure and African military and police forces. Viernes. Revista de Prensa. April 30, 2021. www.almendron.com
7. Wang Christoph Nedopil. 2022. Countries of the Belt and Road Initiative. Shanghai. Green Finance and Development Center. FISF University, Shanghai. www.greenfds.org
8. Nkoana Mashabane. Minister of International Relations and Cooperation. A win-win synergy: Africa’s Agenda 2063 and China’s One Belt and One Road Initiative. FOCAC 6. Africa-China Progressing Together. Cape Town. December 2015. P. 2.
9. Nyabiage Jevans. Chinese Foreign Minister set for 3-nation tour of East Africa as Beijing sees to deepen Ties. South China Morning Post. January 3. 2022.
10. Olander Eric. Can China integrate Africa’s new Free Trade Area with Belt and Road? Comments from a high-ranking official at China’s National Development and Reform Commission are the clearest signal so far that Beijing is serious about linking its own multinational trading regime with Africa’s. Sup China. 08.12.2020. https://supchina.com
11. Tiezzi Sh. China’s Africa Diplomacy Starts 2021 on a High Note. The Diplomat. January 6, 2021.
12. Krippahl Cristina. Who benefits from China-Africa Relations? John Hopkins University. SAIS China-Africa Research. 30.11.2021. www.dw.com
13. Brautigam Debora, Wang Yinxuan. Zambia’s Chinese Debt in the Pandemic Era. CARI Briefing Paper 05. 2021. China Africa Research Initiative. School of Advanced International Studies, John Hopkins University. Wash., D.C., September 28, 2021.
14. Marais Yanna, Labuschag Jean-Pierre. If you want to prosper, consider building roads. Chinese role in African infrastructure and capital projects. Deloitte Insights. 22.03.2019.
15. Mtembu Philani, Mabera Faith, 2021. Africa-China Cooperation. Towards an African Policy on China? London, Palgrave Macmilan. ISSN 2662-2491
16. Thomas David. What did FOCAC 2021 Deliver for Africa. Africa Trade and Investment. African Business. November 29, 2021.
17. Xi Jinping. Uphold the Tradition of Always Standing Together and Jointly Build a China-Africa Community with a Shared Future in the New Era. Keynote Speech by H.E. Xi Jinping, President of the People's Republic of China at the Opening Ceremony of the Eighth Ministerial Conference of The Forum on China-Africa Cooperation. November 29, 2021.
18. Searfe Jeade. FOCAC-8. A success or failure. Misleading Headlines FOCAC: success or failure. The African Report. 23 December, 2021.
19. Yang B. The Belt and Road Initiative and China-Africa Production Capacity Cooperation. National Think Tank. 2018 (3). Beijing, China Social Science Press. 2018.
No posts found