1. India Energy Outlook 2021. Special Report. International Energy Agency. 2021. P. 20.
2. Mastepanov A., Sumin A. Energy policy of India in a period of energy transition. Energy policy. 2020. № 9 (151). P. 82. (In Russ.)
3. Meenakshi P, Madheswaran S. Does ownership matter? Empirical evidence from the performance of Indian state and private coal mining companies. Resources Policy. 2021. № 74. P. 7.
4. Brototi R., Schaffartzik A. Talk renewables, walk coal: The paradox of India’s energy transition. Ecological Economics. 2021. № 180. P. 5.
5. Abhyankar N., Deorah S., Phadke A. Least-Cost Pathway for India’s Power System Investments through 2030. Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory. December 2021. P. 11.
6. Sanjay K. Bhardwaj. The Chinese Shadow on India’s Eastward Engagement. The Energy Security Dimension. Critical Perspectives on India and China. Routledge, 2021. P. 23.
7. Reva A. Indian Oil Industry: Analysis and Risks. Innovations and investments. 2018. № 3. P. 99. (In Russ.)
8. Towards Building Solar India. Jawaharlal Nehru National Solar Mission. SECI India. P. 1.
9. Solar Parks. Accelerating the Growth of Solar Power in India. Ministry of New and Renewable Energy. Government of India. August 2016. P. 15.
10. Shadikhodjaev S. India - Certain Measures Relating to Solar Cells and Solar Modules. American Journal of International Law. 111(1). 13 July 2017. P. 139-147.
11. Buckley T., Kashish S. IEEFA India: New National Electricity Plan Reinforces Intent Toward 275 Gigawatts of Renewables-Generated Electricity by 2027. IEEFA. https://ieefa.org/ieefa-india-new-national-electricity-plan-reinforces-intent-toward-275-gigawatts-of-renewables-generated-electricity-by-2027/ (accessed 20.03.2022)
12. Sadorsky P. Wind energy for sustainable development: Driving factors and future outlook. Journal of Cleaner Production. 2021. № 289. P. 10.
13. Sharma A., Banerjee R. Framework to analyze the spatial distribution of the labour impacts of clean energy transitions. Energy Policy. 2021. № 150. P. 8.
No posts found