1. Bennett N.R. 1978. A history of the Arab state of Zanzibar. London: Harper & Row Publishers. Р. 6.
2. Korotaev A.V., Khalturina D.A. 2008. Arabs in Tanzania. Interracial and Interethnic Relations in Contemporary Tanzania. Publications of the Russian Complex Expedition to the United Republic of Tanzania (2005 Field Season) / Eds. A.V.Korotayev and E.B.Demintseva. Pp. 8-27. Moscow. (In Russ.)
3. Zheltov A.Yu. Swahili / Ed. Kasaevich V.B. Grammar and semantics of the oriental text. Quantitative characteristics: Collection of articles. Pp. 145-156. SPb. (In Russ.)
4. Zhukov A.A. 1997. Swahili: language and literature. SPb. (In Russ.)
5. Alpers E.A. 2010. Image and Reality of Arabs in East Africa. Journal of African Development. Vol. 12. No. 1. Pp. 38-51.
6. Ogot A.B. Population Movements between East Africa, the Horn of Africa and the Neighbouring Countries. The African Slave Trade from the Fifteenth to the Nineteenth Century: Reports and papers of the meeting of experts organized by UNESCO at Port-au-Prince, Haiti, 31 January to 4 February 1978. P.: Imprimeries Réunies de Chambéry. Pp. 175-182.
7. Collins R.O. 2006. The African Slave Trade to Asia and the Indian Ocean Islands. African and Asian Studies. Vol. 5. No. 3-4. Pp. 325-346.
8. Sheriff A. 2005. Slave Trade and Slave Routes of the East African Coast. In Zimba, Benigna, Slave Routes and Oral Tradition in Southeastern Africa. Eds. Alpers, Edward A., Isaacman, Allen F. Maputo, Mozambique: Folson Entertainment. Pp. 13-38.
9. Demkina L.A. 1972. National minorities in East African countries. Moscow. 285 p.
10. Longair S. 2016. Cracks in the Dome: Fractured Histories of Empire in the Zanzibar Museum, 1897-1964. N.Y.: Routledge. 338 p.
11. Rhodes D.T. 2018. History, Materialization, and Presentation of Slavery in Tanzania. Journal of African Diaspora Archaeology and Heritage. Vol. 7. № 2. Pp. 165-191.
12. Teterin O.I. 1972. Socio-political development of Zanzibar. PhD (History) thesis. Moscow. 401 p. (In Russ.)
13. Nyerere J.K. 1968. Ujamaa. Essays on Socialism. Oxf.
14. Banshchikova A.A., Bryndina V.N., Ivanchenko O.V. Perception of Geographical Destinations of 19th Century Arab Slave Trade in Modern Tanzania: Field Research Results. Vostok / Oriens. 2020. № 1. Pp. 82-93 (In Russ.)
15. Banshchikova A.A., Ivanchenko O.V. 2020. Memory about the Arab Slave Trade in Modern-Day Tanzania: Between Family Trauma and State-Planted Tolerance. Anthropological Forum. № 44. Pp. 83-113. Moscow. (In Russ.)
16. Banshchikova A.A., Ivanchenko O.V. 2020 The end of the 19th century Arab slave trade in the views of Christians and Muslims in modern Tanzania. Stratum plus. № 6 Pp. 348-359. Moscow. (In Russ.)
17. Banshchikova A.A. 2020. Reflection of the history of the East African slave trade in Tanzanian school textbooks: illustrations and text. History. Issue 6 (92). (In Russ.). https://history.jes.su/S207987840010017-7-1 (accessed 09.09.2021)
18. Ivanchenko O.V. 2019. A school textbook as a path to a stable nation: sources for the formation of historical memory of the 19th century Arab slave trade in modern Tanzania. Youth in the political and socio-cultural life of Africa. Pp. 99-102 Moscow (In Russ.)
19. Banshchikova A.A. 2021. Tanzania. Contemporary slavery, interethnic relations and group representation of the Arabs. Asia and Africa Today. 2021. № 5. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.31857/S032150750015052-9
20. Heilman B.E., Kaiser P.J. 2002. Religion, Identity and Politics in Tanzania. Third World Quarterly. 23 (4), Pp. 691-709.
21. 2005. Muslims and Christians in Contemporary Tanzania: Publications of the Russian Expedition / Ed. Savateev A.D. Moscow. 228 p. (In Russ.)
22. MacDonald A. 1966. Tanzania: Young Nation in a Hurry. New York: Hawthorn Books.
23. Iliffe J.A. 1979. Modern History of Tanganyika. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
24. Weiss B. 2003. Sacred Trees, Bitter Harvests: Globalizing Coffee in Northwest Tanzania. Portsmouth: Heinemann.
25. Martin P. 1991. The Zanzibar Clove Industry. Economic Botany. Vol. 45, No. 4 (Oct. - Dec., 1991). Pp. 450-459.
26. Alpers E.A. 1968. The Nineteenth Century: Prelude to Colonialism. B.A.Ogot and J.A.Kieran (eds). Zamani: A Survey of East African History. Nairobi. Pp. 238-254.
27. Kiel H. 2012. Travel on a song - the roots of Zanzibar taarab. African Music, Vol. 9, No. 2 (2012), pp. 77-93.
28. Askew K. 2002. Performing the Nation: Swahili Music and Cultural Politics in Tanzania. Anthropological Quarterly, 77(2). Chicago, London: University of Chicago Press. Pp. 395-401.
29. Kobishchanov Yu.M. 1987. History of the spread of Islam in Africa. Moscow. (In Russ.)
No posts found