1. Li M., Zhang D., Li C.-T., Mulvaney K.M., Selin N.E., Karplus V.J. 2018. Air quality co-benefits of carbon pricing in China. Nature Climate Change, Vol. 8, pp. 398-403; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1038/s41558-018-0139-4
2. The People’s Republic of China Third National Communication on Climate Change. Government of China, December 2018, 275 p.
3. Li M., Zhang D., Li C.-T., Mulvaney K.M., Selin N.E., Karplus V.J. 2018. Air quality co-benefits of carbon pricing in China. Nature Climate Change, Vol. 8, pp. 398-403; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1038/s41558-018-0139-4
4. Trends in global CO2 and total greenhouse gases emissions. 2017 Report. PBL Netherlands Environmental Assessment Agency, The Hague, 2017, 69 p.
5. Wei X., Tong Q., Magill I., Vithayasrichareon P., Betz R. 2020. Evaluation of potential co-benefits of air pollution control and climate mitigation policies for China’s electricity sector. Energy Economics, Vol. 92, 104917; DOI: 10.1016/j.eneco.2020.104917
6. Тrends in global CO2 and total greenhouse gases emissions. 2020 Report. PBL Netherlands Environmental Assessment Agency, The Hague, 2020, 85 p.
7. Feteke H., Kuramochi T., Roelfsema M., et al. 2021. A review of successful climate change mitigation policies in major emitting economies and the potential of global replication. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews. Vol. 137, pp. 1-18; DOI:10.1016/j.rser.2020.110602
8. Shearer C. Analysis: The global coal fleet shrank for first time on record in 2020. Carbon Brief. https://www.carbonbrief.org/ analysis-the-global-coal-fleet-shrank-for-first-time-on-record-in-2020 (accessed 17.10.2021)
9. Nyabiage J. China’s role ‘critical’ if world is to meet climate change targets. South China Morning Post. Published: 28 Jan, 2020. https://www.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/3047916/chinas-role-critical-if-world-meet-climate-change-targets (accessed 12.10.2021)
10. Akimova V.V., Tikhotskaya I.S. 2019. The rise of solar energy in China and Japan. Far Eastern Studies. Moscow. № 3, pp. 64-74 (In Russ.)
11. BP Statistical Review of World Energy 2020. 69th edition. London, 65 p.
12. IRENA. Final Renewable Energy Consumption. China, 2018. https://www.irena.org/Statistics/View-Data-by-Topic/Renewable-Energy-Balances/Final-Renewable-Energy-Consumption (accessed 09.11.2021)
No posts found