1. Krugman P. Increasing Returns and Economic Geography. Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), 1991, pp. 483-499.
2. Javorcik B. and Spatareanu M. Does it matter where you come from? Vertical spillovers from foreign direct investment and the origin of investors. Journal of Development Economics, № 96, issue 1, 2011, pp. 126-138.
3. Driffield N., Love, J. Linking FDI motivation and host economy productivity effects: conceptual and empirical analysis. Journal of International Business Studies, № 38, 2007, pp. 460-473.
4. Kireyev A., Nandwa B., Ocampos L., Sarr B. , Al Amine R., Auclair A., Cai Y., Dauphin J. Economic Integration in the Maghreb: An Untapped Source of Growth. IMF Departmental Paper No. 19/01, 2019.
5. Kvashnin Yu. Southern Direction of the EU strategy. World Eсonomy and International Relations. 2012, No. 11, pp. 121-126. (In Russ.).
6. Kaiser U. Measuring knowledge spillovers in manufacturing and services: an empirical assessment of alternative approaches. Research Policy, vol. 31, Issue 1, 2002, pp. 125-144.
7. Who is considering migrating from the Middle East and North Africa? Arab Barometer, 2019. https://www.arabbarometer.org/ar/2019/12/5805/ (accessed 20.11.2021)
No posts found