1. Syukiyaynen L.R. 1986. Muslim Law. Theory and Practice. Moscow. 254 p. (in Russ.)
2. Schacht J. 1982. An Introduction to Islamic law. Oxford. Oxford University Press. 304 p.
3. Mathias Rohe. 2019. Islamic Law in Past and Present / Translated from German. Moscow. 576 p. (In Russ.)
4. Kerimov G.M. 2012. Sharia: Muslims law of life. Sharias answers to the problems of modernity. Saint Petersburg. 512 p. (In Russ.)
5. Nasir J.J. 1986. The Islamic Law of Personal Status. L. Graham and Trotman. 328 p.
6. Abdo Nahla. 1997. Muslim family law: articulating gender, class and the state. International Review of Comparative Public Policy. ¹ 9. Pp. 169-193.
7. Abu Zahra M.1995. Family Law. Law in the Middle East. Vol. 1. Washingtonþ. Pp. 27-35.
8. Mehdi R. 1995 Legal rights of Muslim Women - a pluralistic approach. Law and the Islamic World. Past and Present. Copenhagen. 1995. Pp. 91-99.
9. Nasir, Dr. Jamal J. Ahmad. 2009. The Status of Women under Islamic Law and Modern Islamic Legislation. Netherlands. 213 p.
10. Marghinani B. 2010. Al-Hidayah (The Guidance). Commentaries on Muslim. In two parts. Part 1. Vol. I-II.Translated from English. Moscow. 2010. 808 p. (In Russ.)
No posts found