1. Sugakov G.K. 2019. Comparative Assessment of Investment Attractiveness of African Countries for Russian Capital. Journal of the Institute for African Studies. № 4. Moscow. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.31132/2412-5717-2019-49-4-118-126
2. Maryam J., Banday U.J., Mittal A. Trade intensity and revealed comparative advantage: an analysis of Intra-BRICS trade. Inter-national Journal of Emerging Markets. 2018, Vol. 13, № 5, pp. 1182-1195. DOI: 10.1108/IJoEM-09-2017-0365
3. Davidson A., Filatova I. 2010. Russia and South Africa: Three Centuries of Contacts. Moscow. (In Russ.)
4. Abramova I., Fituni L. 2019. Russia’s new strategy in the African direction. World Eсonomy and International Relations. Vol. 63, № 12 (In Russ.). DOI: 10.20542/0131-2227-2019-63-12-90-100
5. Sadovskaya L.M. 1999. Communications within the system of political culture (the interaction of the elite and the masses, the Africans’ access to information). Africa: Patterns of Political Culture. Journal of the Institute for African Studies. Iss. 12. Moscow. (In Russ.)
6. Shubin V. 2020. Russia and South Africa: imagination and reality. Emergency Supply. № 132 (In Russ.)
7. Garmashova I. South African perceptions of Russians: A personified portrait. Language Matters. 2001, vol. 32, no. 1, pp. 79-95. DOI: 10.1080/10228190108566173
8. Arkhangelskaya A.A., Filatova I.I., Shubin G.V. 2010. What do South Africans think of us? Russia-Africa: New Goals for Our Relations. Moscow. (In Russ.)
9. Gerogi D.G., Georgi F.V., Maslov A.A. et al. 2010. The Attitude of the Peoples and the Elites of African Countries to the Leading World Powers (Russia, USA, China). Moscow. (In Russ.)
10. Bondarenko D.M. 2010. The double-headed eagle on a red background: “The Soviet legacy” in Russia’s image in the consciousness of Africans. Russia-Africa: New Goals for Our Relations. Moscow. (In Russ.)
11. Gorelik B.M. 2010. On the dark side of the Earth. Russian women in South Africa. Africa. A Gender Dimension. Gender Studies Series. Vol. 12. Moscow. (In Russ.)
12. Gorelik B.M. 2007. Russian Immigration to South Africa: The Past and the Present. Moscow.
13. Banshchikova A.A. 2010. Russia’s image in Nigeria and Tanzania: information sources and aspects of perception. Africans and Russians at the Crossroads of History. Moscow. (In Russ.)
14. Halsall T., Wassermann J. 2018. A comparative investigation into the representation of Russia in apartheid and post-apartheid era South African History textbooks. Yesterday and Today. Vol. 19, July. DOI: 10.17159/2223-0386/2018/n18a4
15. Olivier G. 2021. How the country can succeed in its bid to be re-embraced by the world. Business Day. 13 January, p. 7.
16. Qobo M. 2010. Russia is an important country for SA to grow relations with. The Sunday Independent. 8 August.
17. Sidiropoulos E, Alden C. Inside the Russia-Africa Matryoshka: Summitry, Geopolitics and Resources. A Working Paper, October 2019. Pretoria: South African Institute of International Relations, 2019.
18. Hendricks C., Majozi N. 2021. South Africa’s international relations: A new dawn? Journal of Asian and African Studies. Vol. 56, № 1, pp. 64-78. DOI: 10.1177/0021909620946851
19. Qobo M., Dube M. 2015. South Africa’s foreign economic strategies in a changing global system. South African Journal of International Affairs. Vol. 22, № 2, pp. 145-164. DOI: 10.1080/10220461.2015.1054304
20. Callaghan N., Kachur D., Swilling M. 2020. China and Russia in Africa: Development allies or geopolitical opportunists? https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2020-08-05-china-and-russia-in-africa-development-allies-or-geopolitical-opportunists/ (accessed 02.06.2021)
21. Allison S. 2019. Russia in Africa: Soft power comes with hard edges. Mail & Guardian. 24 October.
22. Faull L. 2015. Exposed: Scary details of SA’s secret Russian nuke deal. Mail & Guardian. 13 February.
23. Schoeman A. 2017. DA vra vrae oor Russe se kontrak. Rapport. 17 September, p. 8.
24. Williams M. 2018. Zuma’s Russian roulette. The Citizen. 14 February.
25. Wa Afrika M., Jika T. 2017. Zuma’s pals in R5bn gas deal. Sunday Times. 17 September, pp. 2-6.
26. Leon T. Fools are Russian in. The Times (Johannesburg). 2017, 6 September.
27. Haffajee F. 2020. Malema goes nuclear on Eskom’s future. https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2020-03-01-malena-goes-nuclear-on-eskoms-future (accessed 15.06.2021).
28. Khumalo A. 2016. Highveld Steel saga draws to a sorry close. Sunday Times. 21 February, p. 56.
29. Pressly D. 2010. ANC link to Russian mining venture emerges. The Star. 19 April.
30. Rademeyer J., Maker J. 2006. Exposed: New taxis are death traps. Sunday Times. 17 September, p. 1.
No posts found