1. Powanga l., Giner-Reiche I. 2019. China’s Contribution to the African Power Sector: Policy implications for African countries. Journal of Energy. Article ID 703594. https:doi.org/10.1155/2019/7013594
2. Full text: Xi Jinping’s speech at Extraordinary China-Africa Summit on solidarity in the fight against pandemic COVID-19 in Beijing on 17 June 2020. Global Times. 17.06.2020. www.globaltimes.cn (accessed 27.07.2021)
3. Policy Brief: Impact of COVID-19 in Africa. UN Executive Summary. 20.05.2020. https://www.uneca.org/sites/default/files/PublicationFiles/sg.policy_brief_on_covid-19_impact_on_africa_may_2020.pdf (accessed 14.07.2020)
4. Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the People’s Republic of China. Embassy of the Peoples Republic of China in the Republic of South Africa. Interview to the African News Agency by H.E. Ambassador-designate of China to South Africa Chen Xaodong.
5. Tiezzi Shannon. China’s Africa Diplomacy Starts 2021 on a High Note. The Diplomat. 06.01.2021. https://thediplomat.com (accessed 14.07.2020)
6. Gao Tsyao. Countries - partners are building together the Silk road of health. “One belt - One road” stimulates the development of the world economy. Rossiyskaya gazeta. 25.05.2020 (In Russ.). (accessed 05.01.2021)
7. Pant Harsh V., Mishra Abhishek. India, China and fortifying the Africa outreach. The Hindu. 01.06.2020. https://www.thehindu. com/opinion/op-ed/india-china-and-fortifying-the-africa-outreach/article31725783.ece (accessed 09.06.2021)
8. Olander Eric. China-Africa Top issues going into 2021. The Africa Report. 04.01.2021. https://www.theafricareport.com (accessed 27.07.2021)
9. Marsh Jenny. China keeps promising its African allies that coronavirus vaccines for the continent are a priority. Butwherearethey? CNN. January 2021. Edition.cnn.com
10. Remarks by Minister of State for External Affairs at the Summit on the Financing of African Economies (May 18, 2021). 19.05.2021. https://www.mea.gov.in/Speeches-Statements.htm?dtl/33866/Remarks+by+ Minister+of (accessed 02.05.2021)
11. Nyabiage Jevans. China’s trade with Africa grows 22% in 2019 to 208 bn. South China Morning Post. 18.01.2020. https://www.semp.com.news.africa (accessed 20.04.2021)
12. Olander Eric. Can China integrate Africa’s new Free Trade Area with Belt and Road? Comments from a high-ranking official at China’s National Development and Reform Commission are the clearest signal so far that Beijing is serious about linking its own multinational trading regime with Africa’s. Sup China. 08.12.2020. https://supchina.com (accessed 03.02.2021).
13. Chakrabarty Malancha. India-Africa relations: Partnership, COVID-19 setback and the way forward. Observer Research Foundation. 26.04.2021. https://www.orfonline.org/expert-speak/india-africa-relations-partnership-covid19-setback-way-forward/#_edn1 (accessed 07.06.2021).
14. India-Africa trade may touch $117 bn by 2020-21: Report. Business Standard. 23.07.2017. https://www.business-standard.com/article/economy-policy/india-africa-trade-may-touch-117-bn-by-2020-21-report-117072300296_1.html (accessed 04.06.2021)
15. Foreign Trade (Africa). Department of Commerce, Government of India. https://commerce.gov.in/about-us/divisions/foreign-trade-territorial-division/ foreign-trade-africa (accessed 07.07.2021)
16. China-Africa Research Initiative John Hopkins School. SAIS-CARI. China’s overseas lending in comparative perspective. Conference. April 6 - May 28, 2021.
17. Marais Yanna, Labuschag Jean-Pierre. If you want to prosper, consider building roads. Chinese role in African infrastructure and capital projects. Deloitte Insights. 22.03.2019. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/insights/industry/publication (accessed 18.11.2020)
18. Kurzydlowski Chis. What can India offer Africa. The Diplomat. 27.06.2020, https://thediplomat.com (accessed 08.12.2020)
19. Revenko L.C., Revenko N.S. 2019. Indian experience to stimulate economic development: “Make in India” Programme. Aziya i Afrika segodnya. № 12. DOI: 10.31857/S032150750007657-4
20. India-Africa Relationship. 10 Guiding Principles. India Perspectives. Vol. 32. Issue 3. July-September 2018. P. 20. https://https://www.mea.gov.in/Images/attach/IP_Jul_Sep_18_Book_low.pdf (accessed 07.09.2021)
No posts found