1. James Lovelock. Thailand: Youth defiant over Lèse Majesté. Clampdown. January 8, 2021. https://www.eurasiareview.com/08012021-thailand-youth-defiant-over-lese-majeste-clampdown/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+eurasiareview%2FVsnE+%28Eurasia+Review%29 (accessed 01.5.2021)
2. Masayuki Yuda. Thai pro-democracy party on edge of dissolution over court cases. The Nikkei Asian Review, December 25, 2019.
3. Pravit Rojanaphruk. The illusion of choice under Thailand’s fake democracy. Khaosod English. August 4, 2019. https://www.khaosodenglish.com/opinion/2019/08/04/opinion-the-illusion-of-choice-under-thailands-fake-democracy (accessed 01.05.2021)
4. Michael Montesano. Thai student protests: Conjuring up the ghosts of 1932. ISEAS Commentary 123. 18 August 2020.
5. Thailand’s king seeks to bring back absolute monarchy. The Economist. October 17, 2020.
6. Heijmans Philip J. As Thailand’s troubles grow, the king moves to bolster his image. Bloomberg. January 20, 2021. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-01-19/as-thailand-s-troubles-grow-the-king-moves-to-bolster-his-image (accessed 01.5.2021)
7. Growing divisions between Thailand's establishment and youth-led movement. The Nikkei Asian Review. 26 December 2020.
8. Apornrath Phoonpongphiphat and Masayuki Yuda. Thailand protests collapse as leaders languish in jail. The Nikkei Asian Review. March 18, 2021.
9. Year of dissent: Activists reflect on anniversary of street protests Khaosod English. February 22, 2021. https://www.khaos-odenglish.com/politics/2021/02/22/year-of-dissent-activists-reflect-on-anniversary-of-street-protests (accessed 01.5.2021)
10. Pravit Rojanaphruk. Time for the silent majority to speak out. Khaosod English. December 7, 2020. https://www.khaos-odenglish.com/opinion/2020/12/07/opinion-time-for-the-silent-majority-to-speak-out/ (accessed 01.5.2021)
11. Students vent their fury. Experts weigh in on recent reignition of student activism across country. Bangkok Post. March 1, 2020. https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/politics/1868549/students-vent-their-fury (accessed 01.5.2021)
12. Justin Ong. Explainer: What the youth-led protest in Thailand is about and the factors fuelling it. Today. October 19, 2020. https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/explainer-what-youth-led-protest-thailand-about-and-factors-fuelling-it (accessed 01.5.2021)
13. Protesters hold peaceful rally criticizing the monarchy. Associated Press. March 26, 2021. https://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/2021/03/26/protesters-hold-peaceful-rally-criticizing-the-monarchy (accessed 01.5.2021)
14. Karen Lee. The #MilkTeaAlliance in Southeast Asia: Digital revolution and repression in Myanmar and Thailand. April 1, 2021. https://www.csis.org/blogs/new-perspectives-asia/milkteaalliance-southeast-asia-digital-revolution-and-repression-myanmar (accessed 01.5.2021).
15. Termsak Chalermpalanupap. Thailand’s Lèse Majesté dilemma: defending the monarchy versus silencing critics and alienating the young. ISEAS Perspective. No. 19. February 26, 2021.
16. Michael J. Montesano. Thailand’s 20 December 2020 provincial elections: A contest among national political parties and a quasi-party? Evidence from the Andaman Coast. ISEAS Perspective No. 145. 18 December 2020.
17. Punched Sirivunnabood. Thailand’s first provincial elections since the 2014 military coup: What has changed and not changed. ISEAS Perspective. No. 24. March 2021.
18. Marwaan Macan-Markar. Thailand's PM faces bigger threat than protests: coalition rifts. The Nikkei Asian Review, March 2, 2021.
19. Jitsiree Thongnoi. As Covid-19 surges in Thailand, Prayuth faces crisis of confidence stoked by Thaksin, Clubhouse and ‘fed-up doctor. The South China Morning Post. April 28, 2021. https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/health-environment/article/3131330/covid-19-surges-thailand-prayuth-faces-crisis (accessed 01.5.2021)
20. Wichuta Teeratanabodee. The Clubhouse challenge to digital authoritarianism in Thailand. East Asia Forum. March 18, 2021.
21. In focus: Growing divisions between Thailand's establishment and youth-led movement. The Channel News. 26 December 2020. https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/thailand-king-maha-prayuth-ratsadon-movement-demonstrations-13737734 (accessed 01.5.2021).
22. Pravit Rojanaphruk. Is the first chapter of the monarchy-reform struggle ending? Khaosod English. March 20, 2021. https://www.khaosodenglish.com/opinion/2021/03/20/opinion-is-the-first-chapter-of-the-monarchy-reform-struggle-ending/ (accessed 01.5.2021)
No posts found