1. Vasiliev A.M. 2011. The tsunami of revolutions doesn’t decrease. Aziya i Africa segodnya. № 6.
2. The World Bank. International tourism, number of arrivals. International tourism, receipts (current US$) - Egypt - Arab Rep. https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/ST.INT.ARVL?end=2019&locations=EG&start=1995&view=chart (accessed 22.07.2021)
3. Oxford Business Group. Egypt sees growth in visitor numbers and tourism revenue. https://oxfordbusinessgroup.com/overview/road-recovery-improving-visitor-numbers-and-sector-revenues-lead-renewed-optimis (accessed 22.07.2021)
4. UNWTO World Tourism Barometer and Statistical Annex, update July 2020. https://www.e-unwto.org/doi/abs/10.18111/wtobarometereng.2020.18.1.4 (accessed 22.07.2021)
5. Egypt’s tourism sector projected to lose $1 billion a month. But people well-being comes first: Minister of tourism. https://english.ahram.org.eg/NewsContent/1/64/365399/Egypt/Politics-/Egypts-tourism-sector-projected-to-lose--billion-a.aspx29.06.202 (accessed 23.07.2021)
6. Egypt’s average arrivals in April 2021 50% of 2019 monthly median: El-Anani. https://dailynewsegypt.com/2021/05/17/egypts-average-arrivals-in-april-2021-almost-50-of-2019-monthly-media (accessed 23.07.2021)
7. Egypt fully vaccinates all tourism staff in Red Sea and South Sinai resorts. https://english.ahram.org.eg/NewsContent/1/64/413501/Egypt/Politics-/Egypt-fully-vaccinates-all-tourism-staff-in-Red-Se.aspx (accessed 23.07.2021)
No posts found