1. Matthew Tingchi Liu, Tina Tsing Gya Chang, Edmund H.N. Loi, Andrew Chi Hong Chan. Macau gambling industry: current challenges and opportunities next decade. Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics. 2015, № 27(3), pp. 499-512.
2. Joao Pina-Cabral, Nelson Lourenço. Personal identity and ethnic ambiguity: naming practices among the Eurasians of Macao. Social Anthropology. 2007, № 2(2), pp. 115-132.
3. Eilo W.Y.Yu, Ming K.Chan. China's Macao Transformed: Challenge and Development in the 21st Century. Hong Kong, 2014.
4. Cora Un In Wong. The Preservation of Macau's Intangible Colonial Heritage: the Case of Patúa. Tourism Culture & Communication.2014, № 14 (2), pp. 91-102.
5. Huang Qichen, Deng Kaisong. The development of Macau's foreign trade in the Ming Dynasty. Review of culture. http://www.icm.gov.mo/rc/viewer/20006/840 (accessed 09.12.2020)
6. Zheng Hongtai, Huang Shaolun. Identity: comparison of Taiwan, Hongkong and Macao. Modern China Studies.2008, № 2 (In Chin.). https://www.modernchinastudies.org/cn/issues/past-issues/100-mcs-2008-issue-2/1052-2012-01-05-15-35-31.html (accessed 20.01.2021)
No posts found