1. Bin Saddique K.H. 2015. Pakistan Navy as a Stabilizing Force in Indian Ocean. Hilal. No. 1, pp. 42-48.
2. Belokrenitsky V.Ya. 2018. Army in Pakistani Politics. Armies in the Contemporary East. Streltsov D.V., ed. Moscow. (In Russ.)
3. Zamaraeva N.A. 2019. The Project of China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) - First Implementation Challenges. Oriental Studies: History and Methodology. No. 1. Moscow. (In Russ.)
4. Kupriyanov A.V. 2020. The Indian Ocean Naval Symposium. World Economy and International Relations, No. 2. Moscow. (In Russ.)
5. Pakistan Navy Chronology of Important Event from 1947 to June 2012. Pakistan Navy Official Website. https://www.paknavy.gov.pk/chron_history.html (accessed: 13.04.2021)
6. Saghir D. A Review of Pakistan Navy and the Maritime Doctrine of Pakistan. Daily Times. 30.06.2020. https://dailytimes. com.pk/634030/a-review-of-pakistan-navy-and-the-maritime-doctrine-of-pakistan/ (accessed 20.03.2021)
7. PN History. Pakistan Navy Official Website. https://www.paknavy.gov.pk/history.html accessed 26.03.2021)
8. Qadir I. 1998. Pakistan and its three wars. Defence Journal. http://www.defencejournal.com/march98/pak3wars1.htm (accessed 20.03.2021)
9. Goldrick J. 1997. No easy answers: The development of the Navies of India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka 1945-1996. New Delhi, Australian Maritime Affairs, No. 2, p. 217.
10. Harry B. 2005. Indo-Pak Naval War damage assessment. https://web.archive.org/web/20100508210258; http://orbat.com/site/cimh/navy/kills%281971%29-2.pdf (accessed 28.03.2021)
11. Colbert R.G., McGruther K.R. 1974. The Role of perception in Naval Diplomacy. Naval War College Review. Vol. 27, No. 2, pp. 3-20. https://www.jstor.org/stable/44641525?seq=6#metadata_info_tab_contents (accessed 13.04.2021)
12. Sehgal I. 1998. Re-thinking Naval Strategy. Defence Journal. http://www.defencejournal.com/march98/rethinkingnavals1.htm (accessed 25.03.2021)
13. Kupriyanov A.V. 2019. Geopolitics of the Sea: the Idea of Ocean Control in the Political Discourse of Independent India. Vestnik RUDN. No. 2. Moscow. (In Russ.)
14. Popadyuk O.A. 2009. 17 Amendments to the Constitution of Pakistan. MGIMO Review of International Relations. No. 6 (In Russ.). https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/17-popravok-konstitutsii-pakistana/viewer (accessed 27.03.2021)
15. Govt proposes Rs 1.29 tr for Defence spending. The Dawn. 13.06.2020. https://www.dawn.com/news/1563187 (accessed 07.04.2021)
16. Pakistan’s Military spending and Defence Budget 2020-2021. Modern Diplomacy. 14.07.2020. https://moderndiplomacy.eu/ 2020/07/14/pakistans-military-spending-and-defence-budget-2020-21/ (accessed 07.04.2021)
17. Mason S. 2016. Military budgets in India and Pakistan: Trajectories, priorities and risks. Stimson Center. Washington, D.C., pp. 41. https://ethz.ch/content/dam/ethz/special-interest/gess/cis/center-for-securities-tudies/resources/docs/Stimson%20Military-Bud-gets-India-Pakistan-Trajectories-Priorities-Risks.pdf (accessed 07.04.2021)
18. Sood M. 2017. Pakistan’s (Non-nuclear) Plan to counter «Cold Start». The Diplomat. https://thediplomat.com/2017/03/pakistans-non-nuclear-plan-to-counter-cold-start/ (accessed 07.04.2021)
19. Jahjua R.W. 2014. Gwadar - the Race to the Swift. Hilal. No. 5, pp. 48-54.
20. Zamaraeva N.A. 2017. China-Pakistan Economic Corridor - First Stage of its Implementation. China in Global and Regional politics. History and Modernity. Volume 22, No. 22. Moscow. (In Russ.)
21. Mascood T. 2017. CPEC - a defining Project. Hilal. No. 10, pp. 4-6.
22. Shahzad S.M. 2016. CPEC: a Game Changer. Hilal. No. 8, pp. 35-37.
23. Kireeva A.A. 2018. One Belt One Road Initiative: substance, purposes, significance. Comparative Politics. No. 3. Moscow. (In Russ.)
24. Khan M. 2016. One Belt, One Road and Geopolitics in the Indian Ocean. Hilal. No. 6, pp. 4-10.
25. Naval network providing security to Gwadar Port. The Dawn. 15.03.2017. https://www.dawn.com/news/1320631 (accessed 13.04.2021)
26. Naval Air Station in Turbat becomes operational, will provide support to CPEC. The Dawn. 25.05.2017. https://www.dawn. com/news/1335356 (accessed 13.04.2021)
27. Rajagopalan R.P. 2018. A New China military base in Pakistan? The Diplomat. https://thediplomat.com/2018/02/a-new-china-military-base-in-pakistan/ (accessed 13.04.2021)
28. Hali S. M. 2017. Armed Force’s support to CPEC. Hilal. No. 11, pp. 14-19.
29. Pakistan’s entire Navy has been out at sea after India bombed Balakot. The Print. 11.03.2019. https://theprint.in/defence/pakistans-entire-navy-has-been-out-at-sea-after-india-bombed-balakot/204122/ (accessed 27.04.2021)
30. Khan M. 2017. A. Pakistan Navy in the Era of Globalization and New Challenges. Hilal, No. 4, pp. 27-31.
31. Pakistan’s navy Aman 2021 Exercise concludes with «graceful» international fleet review. The Dawn. 16.02.2021. https://www.dawn.com/news/1607705 (accessed 17.04.2021)
32. Pakistan’s naval chief talks regional security and tech wish list. Defense News. 03.06.2020. https://www.defensenews.com/interviews/2020/06/03/pakistans-naval-chief-talks-regional-security-and-tech-wish-list/ (accessed 17.04.2021)
33. Regional Maritime Security Patrols. Pakistan Today. 03.06.2019. https://archive.pakistantoday.com.pk/2019/06/03/regional-maritime-security-patrols-rmsp/ (accessed 17.04.2021)
34. Ansari U. 2017. Reconfigurable warships - A step towards building Pakistan an affordable Navy. Hilal, No. 2, pp. 24-28.
35. Khan M.A. 2018. Winning over maritime blindness - the burden of history. Hilal. No. 1, pp. 72-76.
36. Two more Type 054A frigates from China for Pakistan Navy. Navy Recognition. 04.06.2018. http://www.navyrecognition. com/index.php/news/defence-news/2018/june-2018-navy-naval-defense-news/6261-two-more-type-054a-frigates-from-china-for-pakistan-navy.html (accessed 27.04.2021)
37. China to deliver eight S20 submarines to Pakistan navy based on PLAN’s Type 039A SSK. Navy Recognition. 31.08.2016. https://www.navyrecognition.com/index.php/news/defence-news/2016/august-2016-navy-naval-forces-defense-industry-technology-maritime-security-global-news/4325-china-to-deliver-eight-s20-submarines-to-pakistan-navy-based-on-plans-type-039a-ssk.html (accessed 27.04.2021)
38. Pakistan Navy procuring 4 MILGEM type Corvette from Turkey. Navy Recognition. 06.07.2018. http://www.navyrecognition.com/index.php/news/defence-news/2018/july-2018-navy-naval-defense-news/6337-pakistan-navy-procuring-4-milgem-type-corvette-from-turkey.html (accessed 27.04.2021)
No posts found