1. Allport G.W., Portman L. 1947. The psychology of rumor. New York: Henry Holt. 247 р.
2. CNNIC. 2020. The 45th statistical report on China’s internet development. http://www.cac.gov.cn/2020-04/27/c_1589535470378587.htm (accessed 07.06.2020)
3. Jiangsu Jia. 2020. Novel coronavirus pneumonia: epidemic spread and coping strategies of new crown pneumonia epidemic research in Jiangsu. Science popularization. № 15 (1), pp.70-78.
4. Luan Yu Shu. 2020. A novel corona virus pneumonia epidemic spread and its governance mechanism - a comprehensive analysis of 318 rumors during the outbreak of novel corona virus pneumonia. News Research Guide. № 11 (6), pp. 68-69.
5. 新冠肺炎疫情实时动. (Novel coronavirus pneumonia -- real-time dynamic. (In Chin.). http://sa.sogou.com/new-weball/page/sgs/epidemic?type_page=kanjianyun (accessed 20.12.2020).
6. 新型冠状病毒肺炎实时辟谣. (Novel coronavirus pneumonia real-time rumors (In Chin.). https://vp.fact.qq.com/home (accessed 13.11.2020)
7. RSF.org. 2020. The World Press Freedom Index. https://rsf.org/en/world-press-freedom-index (accessed 21.07.2020)
8. Statista.com. 2020. Leading apps by monthly active user number in China as of March 2020. Statista.com. https://www.statista. com/statistics/1032630/china-leading-apps-by-monthly-active-users/ (accessed 21.06.2020)
9. Qian Ying Fei. 2020. Rumor study on novel coronavirus pneumonia during the epidemic period: based on the analysis of 437 samples of "rumor" platform. Audio Visual. № 8.
10. Teng Rui, Cui Mengjie. 2020. Comparison of human rights values between China and the West in epidemic prevention and control: an academic review of the fourth session of the International Symposium on global epidemic prevention and control and human rights protection. Human Rights. № 4.
11. Fang Xingdong, Gu Xiao, Xu Zhongliang. 2020. The origin, laws and countermeasures of Infodemic - the out of control and reconstruction of international information dissemination order under the background of new technology. News and Writing. № 6, pp. 35-44.
12. Zhang Pengfei, Hao Ju. Research on network rumor response and information management under major epidemic situation. Journal of Liaoning Public Security Judicial Management Cadre College. 2020. № 3, pp. 12-18.
13. Zhu Dongmei, He Xueting. 2020. Rumor spreading and information management in major epidemic situations in the new media era. Journal of Kunming University of Science and Technology (Social Science Edition). № 20 (5), pp. 116-122.