1. Andreeva G.M. 2005. Psychology of social cognition. 3rd ed. Moscow. (In Russ.)
2. Andreeva G.M., Bogomolova N.N., etc. 2002. Foreign social psychology of the XX century: Theoretical approaches. Moscow. (In Russ.)
3. Emelyanova T.P. 2001. Social representation-concept and concept: results of the last decade. Psychological journal. Vol. 22, No. 6, pp. 39-47. Moscow. (In Russ.)
4. Durkheim E. 1995. Sociology. Its subject, method, purpose. Moscow (In Russ.)
5. Bovina I.B. 2011. Strategies for the study of social representations. Sociological Journal. No. 3, pp. 5-23. Moscow. (In Russ.)
6. Sotirakopoulou K.P., Breakwell G.M. 1992. The use of different methodological approaches in the study of social representations. Papers on Social Representations. No. 1, pp. 29-38.
7. Fakhoury T. 2019. Power-sharing after the Arab Spring? Insights from Lebanon’s Political Transition. Nationalism and Ethnic Politics. Vol. 25, No. 1, p. 18.
8. Bocharov I. Lebanon can become a new “powder keg” of the Middle East. (In Russ.). https://russiancouncil.ru/analytics-and-comments/columns/middle-east/livan-mozhet-stat-novoy-porokhovoy-bochkoy-blizhnego-vostoka (accessed 11.10.2020)
9. Lebanon: the Level of unemployment. measurement: percent. World Bank. (In Russ.). https://ru.theglobaleconomy.com/Lebanon/Unemployment_rate/ (accessed 15.10.2020)
10. Lebanon: the Level of unemployment. World Bank. (In Russ.). https://ru.theglobaleconomy.com/Lebanon/Youth_unemployment/ (accessed 15.10.2020)
11. The ranking of happiness across countries. World Happiness Report 2020. (In Russ.). https://theworldonly.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Izmenenie-v-rejtinge-schastya-stran-mira-s-2008-2012-po-2017-2019.png (accessed 15.10.2020)
12. Savicheva E.M. 2009. Lebanon: place in history, role in politics, situation in the country. Moscow. (In Russ.)
13. The National Human Development Report. Lebanon. Youth and Development. 1998-1999. www.undp.org.lb (accessed 15.10.2020)
14. Savicheva E.M., Kaur K.A. 2019. Syrian migration to Lebanon: features and problems. Tomsk State University Journal of History. No. 60, pp.120-124. Tomsk, Russia. (In Russ.)
15. Goncharova A.A., Savicheva E.M., Yurtaev V.I. 2020. Islamic factor in historical and political processes in the Middle East: new realities and trends. Issues of history. No. 11, vol. 2, pp. 58-68. Moscow. (In Russ.)