1. Zhibin Han. Historical Exchange and future cooperation. International Relations and Diplomacy. January 2018. Vol. 6, № 1. https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/b737/7d37f5bab3ccb5499c1e81d29c5e279ba583.pdf (accessed 02.06.2020)
2. Oman in History. Ministry of Information. Sultanate of Oman. Immel Publishing Ltd. L., 1995.
3. Denisov N.A. 2000. Formation of the state of Oman during the reign of Sultan Qaboos (1970-1980). PhD thesis. Moscow. (In Russ.)
4. Exploring the China and Oman. The Diplomat. 02.04.2020. https://thediplomat.com/2014/05/exploring-the-china-and-oman-relationship/ (accessed 12.05.2020)
5. Oman-China Trade Ties to Deepen Further. Muscat Daily. January 13, 2019. https://muscatdaily.com/Archive/Business/Oman-China-trade-ties-to-deepen-further-5cpn (accessed 13.03.2019)
6. Oman’s Duqm, a new port city for the Middle East? Middle East Eye, February 10, 2019. https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/omans-duqm-new-port-city-middle-east (accessed 18.05.2020)
7. Why China is building a new city out in the desert of Oman. https://www.forbes.com/sites/wadeshepard/2017/09/08/why-china-is-building-a-new-city-out-in-the-desert-of-oman/#72d9be06b2f2 (accessed 18.05.2020)
8. Hamed Al-Hasni. The Role of China’s Public Diplomacy in Promoting the Belt and Road Initiative in Oman through Communication: An Examination of the Integrated Model of Public Dipromacy - Online Manuscript Submission System. http://www.globalmediajournal.com/open-access/the-role-of-chinas-public-diplomacy-inpromoting-the-belt-and-road-initiativein-oman-through-communic (accessed 18.07.2020)
9. China, Oman agree to step up BRI cooperation. XINUANET, April 4, 2020. http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2019-11/16/c_138560544_2.htm (accessed 22.07.2020)
10. Hamdan Al-Fazari. Adoption of One Belt and One Road initiative by Oman: lessons from the East. Business Advancement. 2019. Vol. 12, № 1.