1. Kranina E.I. 2020. China's Green Development Strategy. Far Eastern Affairs. № 2. Moscow. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.31857/S013128120009857-3
2. Kranina E.I. 2013. 13th Five-Year Plan of the PRC: Turning Towards a Green Economy. Far Eastern Affairs. № 4. Moscow. (In Russ.)
3. Ushakov I.V. 2019. Ecological Civilization: Dream or Mirage? Far Eastern Affairs. № S5-1. Moscow. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.31857/S013128120007132-6
4. Makeeva S.B. 2020. PRC: Strategy for Sustainable Development of the PRC (1980-2000s). Asia and Africa today. №. 4. Moscow. DOI: 10.31857/S032150750009101-3
5. Boni L.D. 2020. China: elimination of poverty. Part 1. Aziya i Afrika segodnya. № 8. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.31857/S032150750010444-0
6. Boni L.D. 2020. China: elimination of poverty. Part 2. Aziya i Afrika segodnya. № 9. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.31857/S032150750010854-1
7. Liu Pengfei. 2019. Discussion on the construction of an ecological civilization and sustainable development of the regional economy. The main publication of economic research. № 23 (409), pp. 40-41 (In Chin.).
8. Liu Qinglong. 2019. Study of the role of human resources in the process of sustainable regional development. Modern marketing. № 4, pp. 157-158 (In Chin.).
9. Liu Xiaotong, Deng Hongbing. 2019. A study to measure the effectiveness of the ecological development of China's regions. Technology and economics. № 4, pp. 7-10 (In Chin.).
10. Liu Changsun. 2015. New ideas for building an ecological civilization during the 13th Five-Year Plan. Poyang Lake Academic Journal. № 6, pp. 21-27 (In Chin.).
11. Zhan Shan. 2008. The creation of an ecological civilization is an important goal of China's economic and social development. Journal of the Northeastern Electric Power University. № 6, pp. 100-103 (In Chin.).
12. Song Naiping. 2004. Ecological civilization: an important goal of the all-round construction of a society of average prosperity. Economic perspective. № 7, pp. 17-19 (In Chin.).
13. Glorious 70 years: the achievements of the economic and social development of New China: 1949-2019. Statistical Publishing House of China. 2019. 474 p. (In Chin.).
14. Shen Yuming, Fang Chuanli, Mao Hanying. Sustainable development concept. Theory and practice. Beijing: China Environment Science Publishing House, 2007 (In Chin.).
15. Zhao Jianjun. Theoretical innovation and practical research on the construction of an ecological civilization in China. Ningbo, 2017 (In Chin.).
16. Li Xiaoxi, Liu Imeng, Song Tao. 2014. Calculation of the human green development index. Chinese social sciences. № 6, pp. 21-24 (In Chin.).
17. Zhang Xiaode. 2017. «Theory of two mountains»: new thoughts, new strategies and new breakthroughs in ecological civilization. People's Forum. № 25, pp. 1-7 (In Chin.).
18. Wang Xu, Qin Shusheng. 2019. Interpreting the ideas of Xi Jinping's ecological civilization from the point of view of modernizing environmental management. Chongqing University Journal. Publication for the social sciences. № 10, pp. 1-10 (In Chin.).
19. Wang Yaqin, Shen Zhouyao. Building an ecological civilization promotes transformation and development. Shanxi Daily. 2019-07-08. № 10, pp. 2-6 (In Chin.).
20. Dou Zongjun. 2019. Analysis of transformation, development of urban and rural planning and construction based on ecological civilization. Chinese collective economy. № 19, pp. 6-7 (In Chin.).
21. Hu Angang. An important path for China's green development. China Environment News, 2004-10-28 (In Chin.).
22. Qi Jianguo. 2013. Circular Economy and Green Development - Humanity is calling for a fourth technological revolution to increase resilience. Economic aspects. № 1, pp. 30-33 (In Chin.).
23. Zhang Panpan. 2015. Investigation of the «green» development assessment index system based on correlation analysis (on the example of Wuhan). Special economic zone. № 12. pp. 90-92 (In Chin.).
No posts found