1. China is strengthening the relations of friendship and cooperation with African countries. RusChina. 27.12.2005 (In Russ.). http://ru.ruschina.net/news/page 13046/page 16033 (accessed 12.05.2010)
2. Wang L., Bateman J. China is doing more than building roads in Africa. It’s also curing patients. The Diplomat. March 14, 2018 (accessed 07.05.2019)
3. Brautigam D. The Dragon’s Gift. The Real Story of China in Africa. Oxford, 2009. P. 316.
4. China: Support to NEPAD. (June 2002 – June 2003). Beijing, 2002. http://www.un.org/esa/africa/support/China.htm (accessed 02.10.2005)
5. Wang Yujue. From aid to business? Chinese medical companies arrive in Africa. China Africa Project Email Newsletter. August 19, 2016. www.chinaafricaproject.com/chinese-medical-aid-kenya-africa (accessed 16.08.2018)
6. Chinese Premier announced Eight New Measures to Enhance Cooperation with Africa. Xinhua. August 11, 2009. http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2009-11/08/content12411421.htm (accessed 01.03.2010)
7. Sudan Vision. An Independent Daily. Nov. 19, 2007. http://www.sudanvisiondaily.com (accessed 10.09.2010)
8. Mogomotsi M. SA, China happy with BRICS bank progress. IOL News, April 14, 2015.
9. The Forum on China-Africa Cooperation, 2015. Johannesburg Action Plan (2016-2018). www.focac.org/eng/ltda/dwijbzijhys1/t1327961.htm (accessed 17.06.2019)
10. Forum on China-Africa Cooperation. Beijing Action Plan (2019-2021). Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the People’s Republic of China. 2018/09/05.
11. Yifan La. Local continue to sing praises of Chinese doctor. China Daily Africa. 06.12.2015. www.chinadaily.com.cn/indle/2015-1/06/content_22641349.htm (accessed 08.10.2017)
12. Panda A. China’s Evolving Role in the Fight against Ebola. The Diplomat, September 16, 2014. thediplomat.com/2014/09/chinas-evolving-role-in-the-fight-against-ebola (accessed 20.10.2015)
13. China promised African countries the support in restoration after Ebola. Russian.News.Cn. July 23, 2015 (In Russ.)
14. Konye O.O. Ebola: China sends in more medical workers to West Africa. The Africa Report, January 13, 2015.
15. China Awards model Ebola fighters. Xinhua News Agency, Nov. 25, 2015. www.globalpost.com/article/6694070/2015/11/25 (accessed 10.06.2016)
16. Expert told how much Chinese economy declines because of coronavirus. RIA News. 17.02.2020 (In Russ.)
17. Vendic Y. Coronavirus in Africa. WHO calls to get ready to worst. 30.03.2020 (In Russ.). www.bbc.com (accessed 15.04.2020)
18. In Africa, about 300 thousand people can die from COVID-19. Abuja. REGNUM. April 18, 2020 (In Russ.)
19. Africa is at the mercy of virus. The continent is lagging behind the world in the fight against COVID-19. Kommersant, № 54. P. 6. 26.03.2020 (In Russ.)
20. United Nations desperate for more aid in COVID-19 fight. Africa News com. 07.05.2020. www.africanews.com (accessed 08.05.2020)
21. Expert commented the rapid growth of the number of infectious by COVID-19 in South Africa. RIA News. 30.07.2020 (In Russ.). www.ria.ru (accessed 31.07.2020).
22. It is predicted hundreds of thousands of deaths for Africa due to coronavirus (In Russ.). Lenta.ru.news/2020/05/08/190 (accessed 10.05.2020)
23. Heat against infection. The coronavirus came to African countries. This could lead to disaster. Lenta Ru. May 11, 2020 (In Russ.)
24. China is ready to help Africa in fight COVID-19. RIA News. 8.04.2020 (In Russ.). ria.ru.1560766996.html (accessed 20.04.2020)
25. Vasilyeva E. China sends virologists to Africa: coronavirus may turn into a disaster there. NDNEWS.RU. 23.03.2020 (In Russ.)
26. Kwasi Gyambi Asiedu. China wants to help Africa fight coronavirus but not everyone is welcoming. Yahoo finance. April 8, 2020. finance.yahoo.com (accessed 08.05.2020)
27. Olander Eric. China Sends Medical Teams to Africa as part of New Stepped-up Aid Push. The China-Africa Project. April 6, 2020. chinaafricaproject.com (accessed 05.12.2020)
28. Сhinese coronavirus got to Africa. 11.02.2020 (In Russ.). Kun.uz. (accessed 18.03.2020)
29. Grepin K., Fan V., Shen G., Chen L. China’s role as a global health donor in Africa: What can we learn from studying under reported resources flows? Springer link. December 30, 2014. springer.com/article/11.118/s/12992-014-0084-6 (accessed 25.01.2016)
30. Kantai Caleb. Why Traditional Chinese Medicine is China’s Fastest-growing Export to Africa. Pandaly. April 21, 2019. pandali.com (accessed 05.06.2019)
31. In Africa the number of infectious by COVID-19 exceeded 870 thousands. RIA News. 29.07.2020 (In Russ.)
32. Koronavirus. News. South Africa. On August 3. 2020) (In Russ.). Koronavirusstat.ru.sud.com.ru (accessed 3.08.2020)