1. The Evolution of the Salafi-Jihadist Threat. Current and Future Challenges from the Islamic State, Al-Qaeda, and Other Groups. Center for Strategic and International Studies. November 20, 2018. https://www.csis.org/analysis/evolution-salafijihadist-threat (accessed 10.02.2020)
2. Venter A.J. Al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb. South Yorkshire: Pen and Sword Military, 2018. P. 24.
3. Malaysia arrests two ISIS militants over planned attacks. The Straits Times. 22.01.2018.
4. Byman D.L. What happens when ISIS goes underground? Brookings Institution. 18.01.2018. https://www.brookings. edu/blog/markaz/2018/01/18/what-happens-when-isis-goes-underground (accessed 21.02.2020)
5. Simonia A.A. 2019. «Floating Island» – a New Home for Rohingya? 2019. Asia and Africa today. № 9 (In Russ.)
6. Peel M. Militant Islamists shift focus to Southeast Asia. Financial Times. 18.07.2017.
7. Jones S. How ISIS transformed terrorism in Indonesia. New York Times. May 22.2018.
8. Murdoch L. Marawi uprising funded by $1.9 Million from Islamic State. Sydney Morning Herald. 24.10.2017.
9. Cook E. What does Duterte’s signing of the Bangsamoro Law mean? The Diplomat. 01.08.2018. https://thediplomat.com/2018/08/what-does-dutertes-signing-of-the-bangsamoro-law-mean (accessed 17.03.2020)
10. Grenshaw M. Transnational Jihadism and Civil Wars. Daedalus. № 146 (4). 2017. P. 63.
11. Ditz J. ISIS Splits Khorasan Affiliate, Announces New Groups Based in India, Pakistan. 15.05.2019. https://news.antiwar.com/2019/05/15/isis-splits-khorasan-affiliate-announces-new-groups-based-in-india-pakistan (accessed 06.03.2020)
12. Ghazi Z., Mashal M. Deadly ISIS attack hits an aid group, Save the Children, in Afghanistan. New York Times.24.01.2018.
13. Ali Soufan. Anatomy of Terror. N.Y.: W.W.Norton, 2017, p. 172.
14. Kendall E. Impact of the Yemen War on Militant Jihad. POMEPS Studies. 12.01.2018. https://pomeps.org/2018/01/12/impact-of-the-yemen-war-on-militant-jihad (accessed 11.02.2020)
15. Frantzman S.J. After ISIS: America, Iran and the Struggle for the Middle East. Gefen Books. 2019, p. 214.
16. Benton C., Attwater C.G. Yemen and the challenge of al-Qaeda in the Arabian peninsula. London, Nova Science. 2013. p. 65.
17. Vasiliev A.M., Zherlitsina N.A. 2019. The transformation of strategy of the «Islamic State» in Libya in the absence of progress in restoring state. World Economy and International Relations. № 12) (In Russ.)
18. Morgan W. Behind the secret U.S. war in Africa. Politico. 02.07.2018.
19. Vasiliev А.M., Isaev L.M., Tkachenko A.A., Kukushkin V.Yu., Zherlitsyna N.A. 2020. Libya and interests of Russia. 2020. Asia and Africa today. № 6 (In Russ.)