1. Stephen Ellis. External Mission.The ANC in Exile. Jeppestown, Jonathan Ball Publishers, 2012.
2. Notes on some aspects of the political situation in the Republic of South Africa. 9 November 1961.
3. ‘Simon Senna’, in South African Democracy Education Trust (eds), The Road to Democracy: South Africans telling their stories, Vol. 1, 1950-1970. Mutloatse Heritage Trust, Houghton, 2008.
4. Shubin V.G. 1999. African National Congress in the years of underground and armed struggle. M. (In Russ.)
5. Barry Gilder. Songs and Secrets: South Africa from Liberation to Governance. London, Hurst, 2012.
6. The Star. Johannesburg, 11.12.1991.
7. Three ministers came out of one Moscow apartment (In Russ.). http://liva.com.ua/vladimir-shubin.html (accessed 01.12.2019)
8. Siphiwe Nyanda to Vladimir Shubin. Letter, 10 December 2002.
9. Bell T. with Ndebeza T. Unfinished Business: South Africa, Apartheid and Truth, New York and London: Verso, 2003.
10. 1993. Segodnya. Moscow, № 5 (In Russ.)
11. Shiryaev V.F. 2005. I was called comrade Ivan. Reminiscences of the 1961 graduates of the Navy Higher Military Red Banner Technical Engineering College. M. (In Russ.)
12. Belush V.F. 2014. 30 years in the same ranks with time (Memories and reflections). M. (In Russ.)
13. Kasrils Ronnie. MK in the Aftermath of Rivonia (1963-1976). (Paper presented at the conference “The Rivonia generation and the turn to armed struggle in South Africa”).
14. Joint Declaration on the establishment of a Comprehensive Strategic Partnership between the Russian Federation and the Republic of South Africa (In Russ.). http://www.kremlin.ru/supplement/1428 (accessed 15.12.2019)
15. Amanzimtoti blast kills five. https://www.sahistory.org.za/dated-event/amanzimtoti-blast-kills-five (accessed 15.11.2019)
No posts found