1. How has Japan’s patriotism changed over the past half century? NHK. https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/backstories/339/ (accessed 25.09.2019)
2. Lebedeva I.P. 2017. Japan: Society of middle class. Japanese studies. № 4. Pp. 33-49. DOI: 10.24411/2500-2872-2017-00027 (In Russ.)
3. Klenina E.A., Peskov A.E. 2011. Impact of public opinion on political technology of election campaigns. Vestnik Astrakhanskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta. № 2 (52). Pp. 102-108 (In Russ.)
4. Ostaszewski V. Japanese Youth’s Political Engagement: Now or Never. 21.10.2015. https://www.asiapacific.ca/fr/blog/japanese-youths-political-engagement-now-or-never (accessed 02.05.2019)
5. Zhilina L.V. 2018. The challenges of political socialization of the contemporary Japanese youth. Yearbook Japan. 2018. Vol. 47. Pp. 55-76. DOI: 10.24411/0235-8182-2018-10003 (In Russ.)
6. Women in Japanese society. Sunday Jan. 6, 2019. NHK. https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/backstories/ 338/ (accessed 02.09.2019)
7. Liddle J. & Nakajima S. Rising suns, rising daughters: Gender, class and power in Japan. New York: Zed Books Ltd, 2000.
8. Statistical Handbook of Japan, Annual 2018. Statistics Bureau, 2018. http://www.stat.go.jp/english/data/handbook/pdf/2018all.pdf (accessed 25.09.2019)
9. Record number of women win seats in Japan election, but female voters wary of government’s empowerment pledge – July 22, 2019. https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2019/07/22/national/politics-diplomacy/record-number-women-win-seatsjapan-election-female-voters-wary-governments-empowerment-pledge/ (accessed 02.05.2019)
10. Nishioka Hachiro, Yasuyo Koyama, Atsushi Hoshi, Sawako Shirahase. 2010. The Family Changes in Contemporary Japan: Overview of the Results of the Third National Survey on Family in Japan. The Japanese Journal of Population, Vol. 8, № 1.
11. Japan enacts legislation making preschool education free in effort to boost low fertility. The Japan times. 10.05.2019. https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2019/05/10/national/japan-enacts-legislation-making-preschool-education-free-effortboost-low-fertility-rate/#.XNra6U7VLIU (accessed 25.03.2019)
12. Japan’s labor shortage hits 45-year high. Japan Today. 1.02.2019. https://japantoday.com/category/business/japan’slabour-shortage-hits-45-year-high (accessed 25.09.2019)
13. Ceobanu Alin & Escandell Xavier. 2010. Comparative Analyses of Public Attitudes Toward Immigrants and Immigration Using Multinational Survey Data: A Review of Theories and Research. Annual Review of Sociology. 36(1). August. DOI: 10.1146/annurev.soc.012809.102651
14. Kobayashi, Hiroaki. 2005. Religion in the Public Sphere: Challenges and Opportunities in Japan. Brigham Young University Law Review, Vol. 3. Pp. 683-710.
15. Moshniaga P.A. 2010. Bilingual Education in Japan: Intercultural Communication vs Multiculturalism. http: //www.zpu-journal.ru/e-zpu/2010/4/Moshniaga/ (accessed 03.05.2019)
16. Fukuda, Takahiro. 2010. Elementary Schools to Get English. The Japan Times, June 29, 2010 edition. http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2010/06/29/news/elementary-schools-toget-english/#.Uh2axj-d9cA (accessed 25.03.2019)
17. Yoshie Aiga. 1990. Is Japanese English Changing? Cross Currents, Vol. 40, No. 3. Pp. 139-145.
18. Ishii Masahiro & Asakuno Sachiko. 2013. Education Minister Urges to Improve English Education. Yomiuri Shimbun (English edition), July 13. http: //the-japannews.com/news/article/0000363909 (accessed 25.03.2019)
No posts found