1. Atabey M. Representing a (Post-)Modern City: The Portrayal of Istanbul in Recent Turkish Films // Redefining Modernism and Postmodernism. Newcastle upon Tyne: Cambridge Scholars Publishing, 2010.
2. Cicekoglu F. Threshold of the City: Haydarpasa Train Station // World Film Locations: Istanbul. Glasgow: Bell &Bain Ltd, 2012.
3. Alkan H. Spatial Realism: From Urban to Rural // New Cinema, New Media: Reinventing Turkish Cinema. Newcastle upon Tyne: Cambridge Scholars Publishing, 2014.
4. Yanardagoglu E. TV Series and the City: Istanbul as a Market for Local Dreams and Transnational Fantasies // Whose City Is That? Culture, Design, Spectacle and Capital in Istanbul. Newcastle upon Tyne: Cambridge Scholars Publishing, 2014.
5. Donmez-Colin G. Turkish Cinema: Identity, Distance and Belonging. London: Reaktion Books Ltd, 2008.
6. Jamal A. Bridging Pop Culture and Identity Politics: Fatih Akin’s Road Movie In July // Crossover Cinema: Cross- Cultural Film from Production to Reception. London, NY: Routledge, 2013.
7. Solomon J.L. Borders and Bridges in the Films of Fatih Akin // Zoom In, Zoom Out: Crossing Borders in Contemporary European Cinema. Newcastle upon Tyne: Cambridge Scholars Publishing, 2007.8.Machtans K. The Perception and Marketing of Fatih Akin in the German Press // Turkish German Cinema in the New Millennium: Sites, Sounds, and Screens. Oxford, New York: Berghahn Books, 2012.
No posts found