1. Sunni and Shia Populations. Mapping the Global Muslim Population. A Report on the Size and Distribution of the World's Muslim Population. October 7, 2009. Pew Research Center - http://www.pewforum.org/Muslim/Mapping-the-Global-Muslim-Population(6).aspx
2. Gross domestic product, current prices U.S. dollars. Gross domestic product based on purchasing-power-parity (PPP) valuation of country GDP Current international dollar. All countries // World Economic Outlook Database. April 2012. International Monetary Fund - http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/weo/2012/01/weodata/index.aspx
3. Library of Congress - Federal Research Division Country Profile: Iran, May 2008 - http://lcweb2.loc.gov/frd/cs/profiles/Iran.pdf
4. Forero Juan. Center of gravity in oil world shifts to Americas // The Washington Post, 26.05.2012.
5. Warrick Joby and Miller Greg. U.S. intelligence gains in Iran seen as boost to confidence // The Washington Post, 8.04.2012.
No posts found