1. World Economic Outlook: Hopes realities, Risks, p. 2 // IMF. April2013.
2. Gaunt J. Building BRIC's in Africa // Macroscope. November 23,2010 http://blogs/reuter.com/macroscope.2010/11/23/building brics in africa
3. Taylor Ian. China and Africa. Engagement and Compromise. L.,2006.
4. Campos Indira, Vines Alex. Angola and China. A Pragmatic Partnership. Working Paper presented at a CSIS Conference. Prospects for Improving U.S. China Africa Cooperation. December 5, 2007. Center for Strategic and International Studies. Wash. (CSIS). 2008. R. 3.
5. Corkin Lucy. Uneasy allies: China's evolving relations with Angola// Journal of Contemporary African Studies. V. 29. № 2. April 2011,p. 169 180.
6. Le Monde, 6.07.2005.
7. Informatsionnyj byulleten' agentstva Sin'khua (IBAS). Pe kin, 24.01.2006.
9. Alves Ana Cristina. A Brief analysis of China's oil interests in Angola // The China Monitor. Issue 54. Oil Energy and Power in Sino Angolan Relations. Centre for Chinese Studies. Stellenbosch University.August 2010, p. 6.
10. EIU. Angola Country Report. September 2009, p. 8.
11. Campos Indira, Vines Alex. Op. cit. R. 12.
12. Stanley Reed. A Bidding frenzy for Angola’s oil. June 7, 2006 http://www.businessweek.com/globalbiz/content/juin2006/gb20060607.581473.htm
13. Jiabao Li.Angola's social development drives up trade with China// Asia Pacific. March 28, 2012 http://www.chinadailyapac.com/article/angolas social development drives trade china
14. Campos Indira, Vines Alex. Op. cit.
15. Africa China trading relationship. Tralac. Trade law centre for Southern Africa www.gtis.com/gta; China pledges 20 bn. doll. In creditfor Africa at summit // BBC news Online. 19.07.2012.
16. Angola China trade rises 44% in first four months of 2012 // Trademark Southern Africa. June 14, 2012 http://www.trademarks/org/news/Angola china trade rises 44 first four months 2012
17. Direction of Trade Statistics. Yearbook. IMF, 2006, p. 136.
18. China Angola trade relations get problematic. February 5, 2009 http://corporateforeignpolicy.com/africa/china angola trade relations get problematic
19. China pledges to help Angola in diversifying export in bilateral trade // People's Daily online. January 14, 2011.
20. Rocha John.A new frontier in the exploitation of Africa's natural resources // Pambazuka News. African Perspectives on China in Africa.Part 1. 15.12.2006 http://pambazuka.org
21. AfRo. Rossijsko afrikanskij delovoj zhurnal. 2007. № 2(21).
22. Horta Loro. China Africa: Development partner or neo colonizer?// Special Global Edition. November 29, 2009.
23. China in Africa: The real story. Chinese entrepreneurs and workers in Africa: an Angola Story. August 15, 2010 http://www.chinaafricareal story.com
24. Martines Vasco. Angola and China: building friendship through infrastructure. Portuguese Institute of International Relations and Security (IPRIS). May 2011.
25. Taylor Ian. China's oil diplomacy in Africa // International Affairs.2006. V. 82. № 5, p. 938.
26. Angola, China strengthen military cooperation // Angola Press,May 26, 2010.
27. Angola and China analyze state of military cooperation // ANGOPPolitics. 18.11.2011.
28. India Angola relations http://fsi.mea,gov.in/Portal/Foreign Relations/Angola January 2012.pdf
29. Angola India Angola relations. Political http://www.indem angola.org/angola_political.html
30. India, Angola to sign deal on hydrocarbon sector http://www.indiaafricaconnect.in/index.php?param=news/497/business industry/107
31. Angola: Relations with India on right track Says diplomat.September 14, 2010. ANGOP Society www.portalangop.co.ao/motix/en_us/noticias/sociedade/2010/8/37/Relations with India right track says Angolan diplomat...
32. Angola India Angola Relations. Rites Projects http://www.in demangola.org/rites_projects.html
33. Angola/India trading estimated at USD 5 billion. September 16,2010 http:///portalangop.co.ao/motix/en_us/noticias/politica/ 2010/8/37/Angola_India...
34. Angola India Angola relations. Economic & Commercial http://www.indemangola.org/angolaeconomic_commercial.html
35. Angola: Relations with India on right track…
36. India opens new credit line to finance projects in Angola. February 28, 2011 www.portalangop.co.ao/motix/en_us/noticias/politica/2011/1/9/India opens new...
37. Targeting Africa Brazil launches business centre in Angola. December 1, 2010 http://brazilglobal.net/2010/12/01/targeting africa brazil launces business ctntre in angola
38. Brazil reaffirms its political and trade influence in Angola and Mozambique // Merco Press. October 21, 2011.
39. Bridging the Atlantic. Brazil and Sub Saharan Africa. South South Partnering for Growth. Brazilian Foreign Direct Investment and Trade with AFRICA. Chapter 5. Wash. World Bank. 2012, p. 93.
40. Lewis D. In Africa Brazil takes a different track. Brazil in Africa.Special Report. February 21, 2011.
41. Bridging the Atlantic. Brazil and Sub Saharan Africa.., p. 83.
42. Targeting Africa Brazil launches business centre…
43. Bridging the Atlantic. Brazil and Sub Saharan Africa.., p. 93.
No posts found