1. Sherbourne, interviewed by the author on 27 October, 2011 in Windhoek, Namibia.
2. Address by His Excellency Hifikepunye Pohamba, President of Namibia, on the occasion of the launch of SACU's Centenary Celebrations on 22 April, 2010. Windhoek, Namibia. SACU Annual Report 2009/10: Implementing a Common Agenda towards Regional Integration in Southern Africa. Windhoek: SACU, p. 64.
3. Statement by His Excellency Lt. General Seretse Khama Ian Khama, President of the Republic of Botswana, at the 2010 SACU Heads of State and Government Meeting on 22 April, 2010.. SACU Annual Report 2009/10., p. 68.
4. Gibb R., Treasure K. SACU at Centenary: Theory and Practice of Democratising Regionalism // South African Journal of International Affairs. 2011, 18 (1), April, p. 9.
5. Davies R. The Case for Economic Integration in Southern Africa // South Africa and the World Economy in the 1990s. Cape Town and Johannesburg: David Philip and Washington DC: The Brookings Institution. 1993, p. 220.
6. Tweya T. Namibia's Revenue Collection in Dilemma // The Villager (Windhoek). August 8 to August 14, 2011, p. 4. SACU, 2010. Final Communique..
7. Kategekwa J. Trade in Services in the SADC Region: Considerations in the EPAS // South Bulletin: Reflections and Foresights. Geneva: South Centre. Issue 2, October 16, 2007, p. 4.