1. Ubit' posle vzryva: predotvrascheno pokushenie na Terezu Mehj // Regnum, 06.12.2017. - https://regnum.ru/news/2353942.html (areessed 30.01.2018)
2. Detailed country of birth and nationality analysis from the 2011 Census of England and Wales // Office for National Statistics. 2013.
3. Ethnic minorities in Great Britain // Commission for Racial Equality. London, 2007, p. 1.
4. UK Population by country of birth: Overseas-born population in the United Kingdom, excluding some residents in communal establishments, by sex, by country of birth // Office for National Statistics. 2015.
5. The Nigerian Muslim Community in England. Understanding Muslim Ethnic Communities // Change Institute, Communities and Local Government. London, 2009, p. 6.
6. The Benefits of the English Language for Individuals and Societies: Quantitative Indicators from Cameroon, Nigeria, Rwanda, Bangladesh and Pakistan // Euromonitor International for the British Council, 2010, pp. 43-51.
7. Nigeria: Multiple Forms of Mobility in Africa's Demographic Giant // Migration Policy Institute, 30 June 2010.
8. Immigration Statistics - October to December 2016: Citizenship grants by previous country of nationality // Office for National Statistics. 2016.
9. Grants of settlement by country of nationality and category and in-country refusals of settlement // Office for National Statistics. 2016.
10. Asylum applications and initial decisions for main applicants, by country of nationality // Office for National Statistics. 2016.
11. Lampert B. Diaspora and development? Nigerian organizations in London and the transnational politics of belonging // Global Networks, 2009. № 2, pp. 165-167.
12. Healy G., Oikelome F. A global link between national diversity policies? The case of the migration of Nigerian physicians to the UK and USA // The International Journal of Human Resource Management, 2007. Vol. 18. Issue 11, pp. 19171933.
13. Plotnicov L. Nigerians: The Dream Is Unfulfilled // Society, 1965. Vol. 3. Issue 1, pp. 18-20.
14. Robinson St. A British education has become a commodity bought by wealthy foreigners // The Spectator, 30 November 2013.
15. Graeme P. Bid to stop private schools being 'filled by rich foreigners' // The Telergaph, 8 February 2014.
16. International Higher Education in Facts and Figures. UK HE International Unit. Autumn 2013, p. 5.
17. Schler L. Transnationalism and nationalism in the Nigerian Seamen's Union // African Identities, 2009. Vol. 7. Issue 3: Rethinking labour in Africa, past and present, pp. 387-397.
18. Kotecha S. Nigerian trafficking 'top priority', commissioner says // BBC News, 17 June 2015.
19. Pheffer K., Cole B., Dada K. British and Nigerian adolescents' lay theories of youth crime // Psychology, Crime & Law, 1996. Vol. 3, pp. 21-35.
20. Phimister I. Corners and company?mongering: Nigerian tin and the city of London, 1909-12 // The Journal of Imperial and Commonwealth History, 2000. Vol. 28, Issue 2, pp. 23-41.
No posts found